Friday, July 15

Mod Podge Coasters


I was given these Christmas coasters last December and I've been using them ever since. We moved in November and my previous mosaic coasters, that my husband hated, did not make the move with us. I have yet to find out why but the hubs swears he wasn't the culprit. So I was inspired, thanks to pinterest, to Mod Podge these coasters.


Materials: Mod Podge, Paint Brush, Craft Paper and Coasters.

1. Cut paper.

2. Apply Mod Podge directly to coaster.

3. Lay paper over Mod Podged surface.

4. Apply Mod Podge over paper.

5. Let dry.

6. Spray with acrylic clear coat.


I didn't do them all in floral hoping that maybe the hubs would take more of a liking to these coasters. He likes red so they might even survive our next move.


Disclaimer: I am in no way implying that the hubs did anything to dispose of  the mosaic coasters. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment